Thursday, August 18, 2011

I made it again :)

well actually I had a blog since 2008 but I was not too interested with it. I tried to opened my old blog and I found that its hard to continue on that blog. So now I try to re-make one new again and keep serious on it.
well , special thanks to Dea Devina my own sibling that made me interested back with blogging. Well this is my first post, not too important but a good start :)

My name itself is Albert. but my friend usually call me Abe. I live in Salatiga, Central Java, Indonesia. But I spent my childhood in London, UK for 4 years. It made me capable in English language. I'm now 16 years old and I sat in grade 12 of senior high school. I enjoy my life at the most as a senior high school student. I had so many stories in it, especially upon my position as the leader of the student council brings me damn great experience !

well that's just some words from me to start on being a blogger, nice to join here :D    

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. huakakakak , my own sibling .
    a lil bit surprised when read it :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha , u can read english too ?
    wow , its surprise me too :D

    ReplyDelete