Sunday, February 12, 2017

Broken-Hearted


It's simply impossible to deny your feelings. Seriously, it's like when you love someone you just do it. You just make your move, and go-get-her. You don't need any theory nor words; it's your action which speaks louder. Same thing when you're sad. You might smile, but your teared up inside-down and somehow you just ruin your whole day. Your 'broken-hearted'.

When you're 'broken-hearted', you seek for a solution. But you cant find any solution under your logical thought. You're feeling insecure. You cant sleep even when you're tired already. You just get day-dreaming all day long thinking about her. Towards these symptoms, I am stuck inside it.

Since it's almost been 2 years together, you really know the best way to kill me. It's what I hate the most. Just by being silent, not in words only, but practically actions. Under these condition I've been puzzling around, regretful of what I've done and trying to make a way back to this relationship. 

But yes, I know what's my fault and I shall carry the lessons forward. But dear don't be hard. It's okay to be angry, but not to live in anger.

In the midst of my hectic night, I was thinking words we spoke recently: "It's easier to fall in love rather than to stay in love". Now I'm feeling it, and it's true.

Be well dear, sleep tight.
I love you.

@albert_karwur
13 February 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment