Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Life is about Moving Forward

"One day you were born , today you are smiling , another day you cry , and someday you'll die . It moves forward and brings experience . You'll never know when it reaches the edge . Human's life is so simple and also complicated ."

On 1st August 95, a woman was crying so loud . The man was waiting outside the room looks so panic . All the people in the white uniform was struggling on something . They tried so hard for it risk the woman's life . Then it went silent . The little boy went out , crying while covered with red blood of his mother . The man outside took a deep breath . A moment later , the operation finished . That was the day I was born .


Another day , the man and his wife went to the beach along with his sons . "Dad ?what is this place ?the pool is so huge !" . "It's the beach , and over there comes the ocean . Its so deep" . "Wow , never thought there were a place like this !" . The boy played with the sand at the coast of the sea . His brother also played there . They look happy , so does their parents . It was the day when they laughed and smiled along the day . A family in harmony , warm inside .


"There's a new boy on our class , kids" said the teacher . Then the elementary students went curious about the new boy . The class become crowded after the new boy stepped inside the class . After introduction , the boy sat on the middle of the class . He become the center of attention . Then the boy who was next to the new boy introduced himself with the boy . It was his first friend . So then , it was the Indonesian school atmosphere .

Another day was a blue day . The boy was surrounded by a few people . They punched the boy . The boy couldn't make a single hit . Then comes out another boy , a bit bigger than the others that came and stopped the fight . He was a friend of the boy since that day . They started to learn the meaning of true friends .

The guys was behind the canteen gathered along . They were talking with a cigarette in the other hand . Smoke was a friend , some came with alcohol . The girls were tricking the juniors . Other students took lunch in the cafe and canteen . Others , are in the class playing with their friends . Not too frequently , but sometimes school was crowded with boy fighting . Girls often being flirt by boys , and sometimes you can see couples kissing in the corner of school . Friendship and love colored the moment . Yes , it was Senior High School .


Just yesterday , a girl said her feeling on me . She's my junior on senior high school . Actually she admires me for a long time and I know it , but she never told it . For those years she kept it and keep on living . But unfortunately I already liked another girl . I want her to move on , move forward . She cant just stuck for one man , because life keeps moving . In these recent days also I made up my mind to just let feelings flow . Enjoy the life . We don't know weather tomorrow I'll find a girl that is more fit with me . I know forgetting someone is hard , but I hate to be bad boy that tricks woman like on my junior high school . But I'm also not aiming to forget the one I like . Just keep move forward with these circumstances is the best for me now .


A few days again , senior high school will end with the announcement of graduation and also the prom . And few months later I'm starting the college . Time moves so fast . I just cant appreciate every moments of life that made me like this . All the tears and laugh formed me like this , its just so amazing .

We live because we have a past to make a better future . What makes people grow from their past is experience . People move forward holding the experience weather it is sweet or bitter . And finally when people already had many experience and moments , it makes them feel how precious their life . They brace their soul with all of the memories like a memento and bring them back to the genesis of life ; death .


thanks for reading , done by Albert Karwur
3 May 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment